We wrote about the fantastic benefits of eucalyptus. Today, we will show you how to make your Sunday Rituals Eucalyptus Branches hang in your shower.
- Gather the branches with the cut ends down.
- Clear the stems. Remove leaves from the bottom of each branch so that you have room to tie them together.
- Cut string or twine so that it’s approximately 24 inches long. Longer is better; too short, and it’ll be difficult to tie and hang on your showerhead.
- Wrap the string tightly around the stems. Tie the branches together, right under the leafy part, so that the bare stems are below the twine. You may want to wrap a rubber band around the stems to temporarily hold them together while you secure the string around them.
- Use to attach your eucalyptus bouquet to the showerhead or another part of your shower. Make sure to tie it securely.
- Position the bouquet so that it is not directly under the water stream.
- Replace the bouquet every 3 weeks or until you no longer smell eucalyptus.